ALERT: COVID-19 Shipping Changes
Due to current events, the USPS has implemented numerous service interruptions for international shipments. Therefore, we will only be accepting international orders from select countries that do not have delivery interruptions.
Due to an unusually large demand for some products, we have a delay in shipping orders. Current order processing time is 3 - 5 business days. We are working hard to ensure as little of a wait time as possible, while also maintaining our quality in service and shipping.
Our normal order processing time is 3 - 5 business days. If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will inform you via email of the expected delay or provide you with other options. We do not offer special requests such as: rush order, hold order, pick up order, custom order, etc. For large orders, the order processing time will be longer depending on the order size.
Domestic Shipping Fees
We offer $7.95 flat rate shipping to destinations in the United States. We ship mostly by US Postal Service, which provides package tracking. For large packages, we ship by UPS Ground. In some cases, additional shipping charges may apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories. All shipping and handling fees are final and non-refundable.
Free Shipping Offer
Orders of $100 or more addressed to a physical location (sorry, no PO Boxes) within the United States qualify for free shipping.
Free shipping for orders over $100 (amount after any applicable discounts). Our free shipping promotion applies to orders shipped within all 50 states. In some cases, additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Free shipping is only valid one time on each order. If package requires reshipping, a reship fee will apply.
Free shipping does not apply to orders shipped outside the United States.
Time in Transit for Domestic Orders
Our standard shipping is by USPS First Class Parcel service, with estimated delivery within 5 business days. USPS Priority Mail service provides estimated delivery within 3 business days, depending on location. There is no guaranteed delivery times, only estimated delivery times. For details of USPS delivery information, please go to www.usps.com to view their policies. Delivery time varies for Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories.
UPS Ground service provides delivery in one to five days, depending on location. UPS Ground delivers Monday to Friday.
Your order is shipped within 2 business days by USPS Priority Mail. The shipping fee will include a rush order handling fee plus USPS Priority Mail shipping fee. USPS Priority Mail service provides estimated delivery within 3 business days, depending on location. There is no guaranteed delivery times, only estimated delivery times. For details of USPS delivery information, please go to www.usps.com to view their policies. Delivery time varies for Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories.
Alaska & Hawaii
We ship orders to Alaska and Hawaii via USPS First Class Parcel service and USPS Priority Mail service. We also offer $7.95 flat rate shipping for orders weighing up to 10 lbs (orders over 10 lbs may require additional shipping charges).
PO Boxes and APO/FPO Addresses
We ship to PO boxes, as well as APO/FPO addresses via USPS First Class Parcel service and USPS Priority Mail service.
We ship to American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands via USPS First Class Parcel service and USPS Priority Mail service. We also offer $9.95 flat rate shipping for orders weighing up to 10 lbs (orders over 10 lbs may require additional shipping charges).
Shipping Address Revisions
We can only ship to the shipping address you had provided during check out. If you need to ship to a completely different shipping address, we can cancel your order only if your order has not been processed. Once your order is cancelled, you can place a new order with the correct shipping address.
Hotel or Motel Addresses
Due to numerous problems with missing package, late delivery, and other non-delivery issues we have encountered, we cannot ship to guests staying at a hotel, motel, or other short term non-permanent type housing.
Shipping Address Discrepancies
If there is a discrepancy with the shipping address, we will email you to confirm your shipping address. For example, if the checkout shipping address is different than your Paypal shipping address. This is for protection against fraudulent orders. We will not ship out your order until we receive confirmation from you, which may lead to possible delay in shipping.
All shipping fees are non-refundable. Once the order has been shipped, the shipping fees are paid to the US Postal Service or UPS; therefore, we are unable to provide refund on shipping fees. This also applies to incorrect shipping address provided by the buyer, in which the package was undeliverable and returned to sender.
- We ship by USPS with tracking number for delivery confirmation.
- You will receive an email with your tracking number when your order has been shipped.
- When package is delivered, the tracking information will be updated with package delivered.
- We are not responsible for packages stolen or misplaced once package has been delivered to destination.
- You can contact your local post office regarding missing package.
You can request insurance for packages at an additional cost. Please email us if your require insurance on your package. We recommend you insure packages that are fragile or with a high dollar amount.
We ship by USPS Priority Mail International and USPS First Class Mail International Parcels. USPS Priority Mail International package arrival is about 2 - 4 weeks, which is the recommended shipping method for reliability. Please be advised that the USPS Priority Mail International Service does not have a guaranteed delivery time. USPS First Class Mail International Parcels package arrival varies by destination (8 - 16 weeks in some cases). It may take longer due to your country's customs clearance procedures. Please make sure that the product you are ordering is allowed entry into your country. We are not responsible if the Customs Department of your country seizes the product. No refunds will be issued if this occurs. You are responsible for any additional fees such as taxes, duties, brokerage fees, or surcharges imposed by your country's Customs Department. Due to additional processing involved in international orders, international shipping fees will include shipping and handling fees. All shipping fees are final and non-refundable.
We ship to all international countries. However, there may be laws or restrictions in place that prohibit the import of some products or place additional fees on packages as they pass through customs. Please be aware of these considerations and research their implications prior to making your purchase.
RESTRICTIONS: Please check with your country's customs agencies to ensure that the product you are purchasing is allowed to be imported. PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for items rejected from import.
ADDITIONAL FEES: Please be aware that there are often brokerage, duty fees, or surcharges on items passing through customs of certain countries. These fees have not been included in our shipping charges. PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for any fees your package incurs on entry to your country.
Calculate International Shipping Fee
- To calculate the shipping fee to your destination, add the items you would like to purchase into your shopping cart.
- Click on "View Cart" located on the top of the page.
- On the Shopping Cart page, click on the link "Estimate Shipping & Tax" under the Subtotal.
- Enter your destination.
- Click on the "Estimate Shipping & Tax" button.
- You will see the Shipping Method with the Shipping Fee.
Free shipping does not apply to orders shipped outside the United States.
Incorrect Address / Old Address / Undeliverable Address
- If you enter the wrong address for your order, please contact us immediately by email. To prevent this, please double check your order before submitting it.
- If your order has not been shipped, we will be happy to make any corrections to your shipping address.
- If your order has already been shipped, we will be unable to make corrections. If the package is returned to us, we can reship it to you with your payment of a reship shipping and handling fee. The additional shipping fee will be $7.95 and the handling fee will be $2.00. You can pay for the reship shipping and handling fee online. Click here to go to payment page. If the package has not been returned to us, we will not be able to ship you another package.
- If your package is returned to us by the USPS for any reason it is undeliverable, we will need to charge the reship shipping and handling fee to resend your package.
- We can only ship to a valid shipping address complete with full name of recipient. We cannot ship to an invalid name or anonymous receiver.
- If the package has been returned to sender and you decide not to have it re-shipped, we will need to deduct a 20% restocking fee. All shipping fees are non-refundable.